Old 30-08-2007, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gareee© Gareee© is offline

Default Old posts popping up?

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gary,

I wrote Igor, who manages the moderation software, and called his
attention to the strange non-appearance/appearance of posts. I hope
to get some idea of what happened from him. The posts that appeared
have not been on the to-be-moderated screens. We don't know where
they went for the two month interim!

LOL!

I just want to stir the pot again, as it were.

Oh, btw, just gave up on filter replacement this year.. we ended up with a 2
month long drought, and full sun the whole time.. dried up our spring fed
stream, and it's waterfall! Upside is the pickerel iris and lilies are doing
killer in the pond, and that's helped with the uv filter running. Water's
pretty much black, but I'll do a water swap over the next week.

Oddly enough, the parrot's feather isn't doing as well as I'd have thought.
the fish finally uprooted it, but its not much bigger then it was in may. I
might pull some out, and put it in the aquarium at home, for it's wintering.

We placed some in it, and now we're seeing baby salamanders in it! Guess
there were some eggs attached!

--
Gareee
(Gary Tabar Jr.)