Old 31-08-2007, 03:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary[_9_] Mary[_9_] is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:47:18 -0000, "
wrote:

On Aug 30, 6:38 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

ALAN!! If you're reading this - where are my 'dirty e-mails'
and how come *I* never got any?

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long

Anne, nobody did, not from our Alan anyway.

Judith

Judith, you seem to be an intelligent person so I'm looking forward to
you supplying the evidence to back up your claim that the "Alan J
Holmes" AKA "Alan Holmes" of this group has never sent dirty,
inappropriate emails to random females.

I've supplied the evidence that he has/does, now it's your turn to prove
otherwise.

Waiting in anticipation...