Old 30-08-2007, 11:27 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Another visitor

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:31:16 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

In article ,
"'Mike'" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"'Mike'" wrote:

purple people eater

Glad you asked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_People_Eater

Bill having fun.

--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE

I remember it well :-(

What was the last word?

Tequila

Bill Explains a lot.

Yeah, remember it so well. Thanks for the link and the fun remembered.
I thought my silly reply would get something but that was more than I
could have hoped for.

Just like the cheap seats you can count on me for silly stuff. I
notice there is an abundance of silly stuff after major international
conflicts. Perhaps a way to get back to being human. Marx brothers
comes to mind along with Laurel and Hardy. I can go on but must charge
my camera as images may present them to me and you.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade