Old 31-08-2007, 05:19 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Old posts popping up?

In article .com,
Phyllis and Jim wrote:

Gary,

I wrote Igor, who manages the moderation software, and called his
attention to the strange non-appearance/appearance of posts. I hope
to get some idea of what happened from him. The posts that appeared
have not been on the to-be-moderated screens. We don't know where
they went for the two month interim!

Jim

When I post up here via my news service, GigaNews, are you able to
delete my post on all news servers? Always wondered how that worked with
posts coming from all over (not just say, Google Groups)?