Old 31-08-2007, 05:48 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default Old posts popping up?

"Gareee©" wrote in message

Oddly enough, the parrot's feather isn't doing as well as I'd have
thought. the fish finally uprooted it, but its not much bigger then it was
in may. I might pull some out, and put it in the aquarium at home, for
it's wintering.

Mine isn't growing much either. We thought it was the unusual heat we've
been having here in TN. Day after day over 100F. It's usually about to take
over by mid summer. Not this year. It's barely grown a foot.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.