Old 31-08-2007, 11:07 AM
md1 md1 is offline
Registered User

Default Q: Should I use the Liveoutside Garden Buildings installers?

Hi everyone!
Do you have any experiences with a company called Liveoutside.co.uk? My friend saw them at Hampton Court Flower Show and he really liked their gazebos and summerhouses. I am just about to get myself a summerhouse and I’ve found a really good deal for one at http://liveoutside.co.uk/our_product...ses/art25.html. Now I wonder if I should go for their offer of installation for £250 or should I arrange it via a local landscaper? Their offer for assembly seems reasonable but I wanted to get some opinions first – do you have any comments?

Thanks a lot .