Old 31-08-2007, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Mary" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:38:17 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care. What if he does the same to children? What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

Why haven't you done it then?

I know nothing, but I thought (probably mistakenly) that when someone
posts in a newsgroup they have to have an account with someone. Or is this
being posted by Google or something, sort of anonymously?

(Not yours, Bee Mary, mary.mary's. This is confusing)

:-)

I find it odd that people in all parts of life often say that 'something
should be done about it' (whatever it is) but aren't prepared to do it
themselves.

If you're not prepared to do that you (that is the poster in question)
shouldn't complain.

Mary