Old 31-08-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default floating water lilly

this spring when I went to fert my lily I found the fish had sucked
all the mud and gravel out of the pot and all the roots were exposed.
only the big heavy flat river stones were left. well, made it easy to
unpot the lily and divide it at least. Ingrid

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:18:34 CST, "Pat"
wrote:

Your fish probably dug it out.

"MattR" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't know if this is a problem or not, but I have a now huge water
lilly that pulled itself out of its pot and is now floating and taking
over the top of my pond. Apparently it doesn't need soil. Should I try
and repot it?