Old 31-08-2007, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 30/8/07 18:01, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

snip

Why don't you do as I have done, put La Puke in your killfile, I've not
seen
anything from her for ages, only when someone responds to one of her
posts!

For the reasons given elsewhere, Alan. If she gives bad information
nobody
would correct her. The person receiving it then thinks she must be right
because nobody corrects or contradicts her, not realising that it's
actually
because she's in a dozen kill files.

it's bad enough when the trolls descend upon us!!

The correct way to deal with this is to offer the advice you believe to be
correct. it is up to the OP to look at the posts and to decide based on a
number of views which is the best cause of action to take. one would hope
that enough replies are received and therefore the OP can look at the the
replies to see consistency. Judith posts on a regular basis. if what is
said about La Puce is true then Judith is more than aware of this.

I do not believe it is right that these slagging off sessions continue at
every opportunity. let's all look after our own back gardens, give advice
where applicable and let people make their own minds up.