Old 31-08-2007, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christopher R. Lee[_2_] Christopher R. Lee[_2_] is offline

Default The smell of newly cut grass?

"Mogga" a écrit dans le message de news:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 20:05:39 +0100,
(A.Lee) wrote:

Is it just me, or does grass not smell as it used to?

Maybe I'm remembering wrongly, but whenever I used to cut the grass,
you'd always get the lovely smell of it, now, I very rarely get the
smell.

Are my nostrils showing their age, or is this a known phenonemon?
Ta
Alan.

Doesn't it need to be sunny for the grass to smell right?

Nope.
Most public and private contractors seem to work according to a timetable
that was fixed 10 yearspreviously, when the contract was signed. It smells
the same, snow, rain, floods, hail or sunshine.

Regards

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free