Old 31-08-2007, 08:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gill Passman Gill Passman is offline

Default Lost my best koi

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
For the last couple of years, my largest koi has had a tumor. She was
about 1- years old. She finally succombed to it. She was very tame,
had long veil fins and was 26" long. A sad loss. The others seem to
be doing fine.

Jim

Sorry to hear about your loss :-( I know that there are many people out
there who would say they are just fish but these are people who tend not
to keep or if they do keep fish they don't observe. Many fish have
endearing characters that make us become attached to them and their
longevity makes them as much part of the family as a dog or cat.....

Sorry again
Gill