Old 31-08-2007, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Got my answer ! Need help ID-ing a caterpillar

It's a red humped caterpillar - I found the Princeton Guide to Caterpillars
at the library. It doesn't even become a pretty butterfly but a rather drab
moth....
Thanks everyone for your help!

On 8/31/07 8:03 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

Does any know of an outstanding site? I have one (actually it is two) I have
never seen before on my witch hazel.

It has a red head and "red hunchback" if those traits ring any bells. I'll
take a picture and throw myself on someone's mercy to post it - I don't get
binary groups.

Cheryl