Old 31-08-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Need help ID-ing a caterpillar

Cheryl Isaak wrote in
:

On 8/31/07 2:46 PM, in article
, "Leon Fisk"
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:03:27 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Does any know of an outstanding site? I have one (actually it is
two) I have never seen before on my witch hazel.

It has a red head and "red hunchback" if those traits ring any
bells. I'll take a picture and throw myself on someone's mercy to
post it - I don't get binary groups.

Cheryl

A good little book to have:

Peterson First Guide to Caterpillars of North America
by Amy Bartlett Wright

Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin; 2Rev Ed edition (May 15, 1998)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0395911842
ISBN-13: 978-0395911846
Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 3.7 x 0.4 inches
Price: $5.95

http://www.amazon.com/Peterson-First...a-Guides/dp/03
95911842

Short and sweet book that is easy to thumb through and look
at the pictures/drawings. There are some larger, more in
depth books but this one isn't bad for the money (yes I have
one and it gets used

I may nab that

Cheryl

Check for best pricing at www.fetchbook.info which searches through
hundreds of online book stores for the best available price.