Old 31-08-2007, 10:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Joyce Holmes

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:59:43 +0100, Mary wrote
(in article ):

Here's just a VERY small selection of posts made by, or which refer to,
her husband, Alan.

snip rubbish
Look, we know Alan who posts here regularly and has not in my memory posted
anything offensive. We don't know you - you came here just to post this
rubbish, so why should we believe you - or care? Alan Holmes is a very
common name (sorry Alan!), as is mine - I know there is at least one other
Sally Thompson on usenet.

The fact that you seem to want to advertise that you frequent some very odd
newsgroups is up to you, but I have deleted the crossposts (I've never even
heard of alt.funnytown before and I dread to think what it's about).

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation