Old 31-08-2007, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John White John White is offline

Default The smell of newly cut grass?

not smell as it used to?

Maybe I'm remembering wrongly, but whenever I used to cut the grass,
you'd always get the lovely smell of it, now, I very rarely get the
smell.

Are my nostrils showing their age, or is this a known phenonemon?
Ta
Alan.

I think the addition of a good old mower burning good old 4-star makes a
difference. I clearly remember the smell in my youth.
Bring back 4-star get the garden smelling right .
I am of course just kidding.........Or am I.
JOHN
www.g7bwi.co.uk