Old 01-09-2007, 01:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary[_9_] Mary[_9_] is offline

Default Joyce Holmes

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 00:50:10 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:
On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:11:55 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

Alan Holmes is a very common name (sorry Alan!)

The Alan Holmes that posted those messages is the Alan Holmes that posts
here.

FACT.

Why can't you get it through your thick skull that NOBODY CARES?

I'm sure Mrs Joyce Holmes WILL care when she finds out.

Now, do us all a favour, and take your trolling elsewhere.

I'm not trolling, and I'm not going anywhere.

Speaking of trolling, did you know that Alan is currently trolling the
uk.sci.med.nursing newsgroup?