Old 01-09-2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Powdery Mildew starting on squash

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message

Let us know how it progresses.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley

Alas, the mildew is taking over. I sprayed a week ago, but was out of town
for a week. All of the new growth is infected. The old growth that I
sprayed is fine, but with the new growth infected, I don't have much hope
for the plants . I'll spray again tomorrow and see what happens.

The real solution is to start new cucumber plants around the end of July.
I've known this for 25 years. I have never done it.

:-(