Old 01-09-2007, 08:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Mr.E@totally.invalid is offline

Default Sheldon.. you grow peppers don't you?

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:38:31 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Several varieties and sizes of these peppers are common in the "Heart
of Dixie" and are usually passed around via seed swaps or plant swaps
among locals.
--
Mr.E