Old 01-09-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
raeannsimpson raeannsimpson is offline

Default Sheldon.. you grow peppers don't you?

On Sep 1, 3:53 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,

zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.

ROFL!!!

Got some ripe seeds?
I'll PAY!

They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

I'd SO love to serve those as Armadillo Eggs (Bacon wrapped grilled
cheese stuffed pepper) at one of the redneck parties next year! ;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson- Hide quoted text -

Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae