Old 01-09-2007, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default Want to get rid of walnut tree?

"'Mike'" wrote in message

snip

Another site I visit for photography, had a tree with just a little bit of
a house brick showing. The caption was 'Brick eating tree' I posted a
picture I took of a tree which had had a wire hawser passed round it to
support a fence. In time the tree had 'eaten' the hawser. I can post the
picture somewhere A) if anyone is interested and B) you tell me where :-)

Always interested in interesting photos. I post mine at
alt.binaries.photos.original, but you might want to watermark your photos
before posting. See my recent posting of 'Vegetables'

someone