Old 01-09-2007, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Some Guy[_2_] Some Guy[_2_] is offline

Default question about the group

Hi gang

I'm sort of isolated in my gardening hobby, and short on free time. I
wondered if someone could point me to the proper group for posting
pictures for gardening advice, identification of species of plants,
that sort of thing. I've been lurking on several groups, but posting a
pic of my wilted tomatoes with the intent of getting some friendly
pointers and advice is sort of what Im looking for.

ty

dvsjr