Old 01-09-2007, 09:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Lawn care tools

Ann wrote:
Sheldon expounded:
Ann wrote:
"readandpostrosie" wrote:

you forgot "willingness"... lawn service sounds great to
me!

Fine, as long as you're willing to pay. That's the point, Sheldon is
claiming it's more economical to pay someone - around here that'd be
$35 a week or so for lawn mowing, definitely not anything I would want
to spend my money on

How lucky, all your lawn equipment was a gift and you don't pay for
fuel because you slink out after midnight to siphon petrol.

it takes me about 45 minutes to mow my whole yard.

Show us this yard of yours... it's either a postage stamp or your idea
of a lawn is a something only a goat would appreciate.

And who services your mower... you forgot to list your most important
piece of equipment, knee pads.

And you can't discuss anything without descending into vulgarity, a
sign of a truly weak mind.

Saint Ann! G

You are truly a waste of time. No more. Buh-bye.

You keep promising... but you can't resist my charms!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .