Old 01-09-2007, 09:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
raeannsimpson raeannsimpson is offline

Default Sheldon.. you grow peppers don't you?

On Sep 1, 4:45 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article . com,

raeannsimpson wrote:
Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae

I did find them on line... but I'd be happy to send you a nice bag of
Petin's in trade?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.