Old 02-09-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Sheldon.. you grow peppers don't you?

On Sep 1, 3:38 pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

Do they get any bigger?