Old 01-09-2007, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 1/9/07 20:45, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 1/9/07 17:52, in article
,
" wrote:
snip

Hi Space, I only know that I post here to learn, my knowledge is
slight. What I do know is that without doubt I would trust the advice
of Sacha and most others. I won't comment on La Puce, Google has my
opinion of her, nothing can be gained by reposting and all I want to
do here, is to learn from those who are experts, I know who they are.
I will not contribute to a thread where my feelings are recorded and
noted, so I will bow out. However, I state, firmly that I
acknoweledge Sacha's expert advice - always.

Judith

V. kind of you, Judith but I really don't see myself as an expert! I have
some experience and where mine doesn't cover a question here, I ask the
real
experts, my husband or my step-son. But I do always say when I'm quoting
them.

You may not see yourself as an expert, but you do have considerable
knowledge and access to others with knowledge, which we all find useful.

The 'access' bit is important as far as I'm concerned. I'm not going to
claim for myself something I don't have. Thanks, Alan.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk