Old 01-09-2007, 11:56 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pond project update (or lack of)

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 14:48:20 CST, Gill Passman
wrote:

Do you think that I would need to run a filter/UV on it this winter or
could I leave it until the spring? I know I'm going to have to get a
filter but I have a few indoor projects as well so if I can get away
with not it would be good......however, as the pond project is one close
to my heart if the concensus is that I need a filter running from the
off I will do it and my luminaire for my 4 foot tropical can wait.....

Gill

Have to, no. There are benefits though, like quicker start up in the spring
that might make it worth it. I'd recommend at least an air stone. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us