Old 02-09-2007, 02:09 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

Default Pond project update (or lack of)

Your pump/waterfall isn't going?

That is going.
(For new folks http://tinyurl.com/yp64db ~ you can
see the waterfall)
Being nice and wide and filled with big flat lava
rock (which DH cleans once a year) it probably
does a good job of filtering. Just nothing in the
waterfall pool anymore. A huge growth of hornwort
in the pond is picking up the rest of the job. And the big iris
and the waterlilies. btw - a black princess bloomed
the other day. Didn't even know I had it but I bet
I got it from you once upon a time.

k :-)