Old 02-09-2007, 11:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default onions and garlic

Thanks Alan.

I think I'll try to make it this coming year (2008, that is!) though it's
some distance from Worthing and, as far as I am concerned, at the wrong time
of the year! That's because I don't like driving in the winter weather (I
hate snow and the dark nights) but I'd like to go. However, the winters of
late haven't been too bad.

Regards,

John

"Alan McKenzie" wrote in message
In 2008 - well it is sunday morning and jsut woke up lol
"Alan McKenzie" wrote in message
Hi John
The 11th potato day is held on 27th and 28th January 2009 at Testbourne
community centre micheldever road whitchurch
follow this link for detailed info
http://thewhitchurchweb.org/potatoday/index.htm