Old 02-09-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens
Javier[_2_] Javier[_2_] is offline

Default Mulch around bushes

On Aug 29, 8:25 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
How about posting some nice, clear digital pictures, including some closeups
at a site likewww.photobucket.com? It's free. Then, post the links here so
we can check out the pictures. In addition, you could have prints made and
take them to a real garden center and ask them. Your landscaper made a
statement which MAY be true for some plants, but certainly not for all of
them.

"Javier" wrote in message

oups.com...

I'm in Teaneck, NJ. I don't yet know the types of bushes, this is all
new to me. Are there any sites that can help me figure out the type of
bushes that I have?

Javier

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Javier" wrote in message
oups.com...
My old landscaper told me that adding mulch around my bushes would
kill the bushes. Is this correct? After five years I need to add more
soil to the area where my bushes are (near my patio) as the rain has
washed a good amount of it away. Should I just add soil and forget
about the mulch?

Thank you,

Javier

What kinds of bushes, and where do you live?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks, I'll take some pictures Monday and post them. Sorry it took
me so long to answer, my little girtl has been sick for a a few days
and I was on daddy duty.

Javier