Old 02-09-2007, 09:32 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_12_] Jonno[_12_] is offline

Default Vegemite?

I suppose you could always eat them if you didnt trust the method (grin)
Like so many other things, as cuttings are free, why not try it on some
and see? You can only gain from this. Some say honey, others put bleach
on them, and that sterilises the cutting. At first thought you'd think
it would kill them.. But no it can work to help the cuttings

0tterbot wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
See my previous post re vegemite.
Peter Cundall has.

i really love peter cundall, but i think i'd need another reason as well
before i start putting vegemite on my cuttings!!
kylie