Old 03-09-2007, 01:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"Space" wrote in message

yes- it would be nice to be treated with respect and not to be slagged
off. but don't provide any ammunition. and by that I mean if you don't
respond/retaliate the poster has nowhere to go.

That may be true if you are thinking of 'normal 'people but does not apply
when it comes to the resident troublemakers here. Both Puke and Mike simply
lie if they don't think they have the "ammunition".

I don't consider that my reflection warrants a response.

But then such a call is not up to you!

And, since I don't recall that you, or any member of your family, or your
friends have been lied about, libelled, insulted or abused on a regualar
basis why would you?

YOU try being abused in regard to your age, your gender, your medical
history, your 'reputed' hormonal status, your invented medical history, your
invented family situation, your imagined appearance and any other thing that
slips into the mind of these demented trolls.

Try that and then see if you want to give such sactimonious advice.