Old 03-09-2007, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 3/9/07 01:03, in article
, "FarmI"
ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Space" wrote in message

yes- it would be nice to be treated with respect and not to be slagged
off. but don't provide any ammunition. and by that I mean if you don't
respond/retaliate the poster has nowhere to go.

That may be true if you are thinking of 'normal 'people but does not apply
when it comes to the resident troublemakers here. Both Puke and Mike simply
lie if they don't think they have the "ammunition".

I don't consider that my reflection warrants a response.

But then such a call is not up to you!

And, since I don't recall that you, or any member of your family, or your
friends have been lied about, libelled, insulted or abused on a regualar
basis why would you?

YOU try being abused in regard to your age, your gender, your medical
history, your 'reputed' hormonal status, your invented medical history, your
invented family situation, your imagined appearance and any other thing that
slips into the mind of these demented trolls.

Try that and then see if you want to give such sactimonious advice.

I would just add to this by saying that while I think Space's intentions are
good, lying is a very hard thing to deal with if one is to remain honest
oneself. Crowe has lied about me with regard to my behaviour in my
husband's business and Puce has lied so often about so many people and her
own behaviour, that it's impossible to count. Crowe is in many kill files,
so people probably aren't aware of the degree of harassment I've received
from him. At one time I could barely post anything at all here or in
another group he followed me into, without some snide or insulting remark
from him. Knowing that he has twice been told he will not be welcome on
these premises, he has again and very recently, tried to trap me into
allowing him to come here. He will be thrown out if he does.
Farm1 is right, Space, in dealing with Puce and Crowe, we are not dealing
with people for whom the normal limitations apply. What you're asking us to
do is to deal with these situations with one hand tied behind our backs
because we follow some sort of imaginary 'rule' why they behave precisely as
they wish, whoever they hurt or harry. Both have the hides of rhinos and
they simply don't care what they say to or about others. No normal, decent
person can combat that.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk