Old 03-09-2007, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

wrote:
On 3 Sep, 14:07, Sacha wrote:
Unfortunately, I don't have the sort of character that enjoys being
abused and harassed by people whose behaviour other people are
unaware of. Because they get away with it, being in so many kill
files, they just get worse or imagine others agree with them. If I
had NOT replied to Puce, few people would have known how she was
behaving. I *never* reply to Crowe.

Behave or we'll send you to the 'Screeching' thread. First warning.

No-one can send anyone to a thread, as you well know. Changing your name
purely to get out of killfiles is the mark of a troll. Something you also
probably know.