Old 03-09-2007, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 3 Sep, 16:07, "Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:
wrote:
No-one can send anyone to a thread, as you well know.

If lies are spread and I get poked by Sacha, I will mention it on a
thread named 'Scheeching' so that we can all see where what and why
querels are coming about. Simple.

Changing your name
purely to get out of killfiles is the mark of a troll. Something you also
probably know.

I haven't changed my name. My name is still Helene, and my childhood
nickname is still Puce. I am fed up to see my name being changed to
Puke at every opportunity from people I haven't even talked to! So
I've decided to stop it. Actually my son told me I should. Also I'm on
firefox now and my IT man told me I should change the address as he's
put several kill rules and someone keeps sending me threatening emails
- but I know who it is now and that's being delt with.

Just put me in your killfile and sorry for the inconvenience.