Old 03-09-2007, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Help needed please

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

The suspense is killing ;-)

We live in hope...

That we get an answer too?
Oh; I am 'SO' pleased it's not just me ;-)
I feel we have a troll alert with the OP.

My response was to the word "killing".

--
AnneJ

;-)

Sorry, I wouldn't stoop so low as to wish "ANYONE" dead :-((

Mike

www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily