Old 03-09-2007, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Help needed please

" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 3, 6:46 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

"Anne Jackson" wrote:
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

The suspense is killing ;-)

We live in hope...

That we get an answer too?
Oh; I am 'SO' pleased it's not just me ;-)
I feel we have a troll alert with the OP.

My response was to the word "killing".

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long

Bad girl AnneJ!

Judith

Exactly. :-(

I can count up my 'enemies' on one thumb and I would wish the worse on them.
The hundreds of friends I have wouldn't wish me to even have thoughts on
those lines. :-((

One sometimes wonders just 'what' goes through people' minds!!!!!!!!!

:-(((

Mike

www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily