Old 04-09-2007, 02:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
xPosTech[_2_] xPosTech[_2_] is offline

Default Yard-Man Belt for self-propelled mower OT

On 9/3/2007 8:06 PM, Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Eggs

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is
'uncopyrightable'!

I enjoy (not so) subtle puns. Can I steal this one & add it to my sig
list? I promise not to scramble it.

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve
death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to
them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
-- J. R. R. Tolkein