Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default OT Help needed please

On 3 Sep, 22:46, Anne Jackson wrote:
Yes, I know... G I'm also exceedingly _honest_!

You dead right you are ;o) I like that, honesty. I thrive on it too
actually. Though wouldn't you say that Mike is a prime example of
honesty too, to his peril here?

I would very much like to see that we stop taking the **** out of
people now. Note I said 'we' - I'd imagine I've had my fun too. Also
can someone points out to us who will be tolerated to make nasty
remarks on others and who isn't. Like this we will know exactly who
the untouchables are.

Could we also find out who has written the email Sacha has posted on
this thread. They were hints of being 'French' and therefore I would
like to know since I feel some strange coincidences. Paranoid moi?!
Never ;o)