Old 04-09-2007, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default OT Help needed please

On 30 Aug, 10:21, Sacha wrote:
Wanadoo is French isn't it? We have Wanadoo but I won't be coming to
see you on Monday I'm afraid. The English is not good but that could
just be sloppy, I get like that sometimes. Spelling mistakes "verry"
and "to" which should be too. Also "familly" which is also
incorrect. Hmmnn.

Judith

I certainly wondered about those mistakes myself. But while Wanadoo is
French, they own Orange in UK and my account is with Orange, so I don't
think that's significant in itself. I have my own theory about the area
this came from but I'm wondering if anyone else comes up with an answer,
too.

So any news? Who has written this email?