Old 04-09-2007, 08:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Those baby catts from HD - Gotem!

"Manelli Family" wrote in message
The pots of baby catts from HD are thriving. I also noticed several of
the pots seemed to have a tangle of catts, not just one. I carefully
pried one pot-full apart last night and ended up with 6 baby catts. :-)
The name is BLC Greenwich "Elmhurst" /green 6-20-05. Can someone tell me
how and or where to look this orchid up? What does BLC mean and the word
"green" with the date? I assume Greenwich "Elmhurst" is the name of this

I have another 2 pots to seperate. I think I'm going to end up with a lot
of plants when I'm finished. :-)))

I Googled the name.... and SURPRISE!!!!!!!!! Also, looking even closer at
the others, almost every pot has 2 or more baby catts. I'm going to be busy
repotting this evening.