Old 04-09-2007, 09:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] vick144634@gmail.com is offline

Default Luffa sponge gourd - no flowers

On Sep 4, 1:58 pm, "OhioGuy" wrote:
This is the second time I've tried growing luffa sponge gourds. The first
time was nearly 20 years ago, and all I can remember is that it frosted
before the tiny gourds got big enough. This time, I planted them very
early. However, even though the plants have vined up all over my trellis,
there has not been even a single flower on them.

Anyone have any ideas for why this might be? The plants are healthy and
growing.

Try this site: http://merrill7.landscape9.hop.clickbank.net/