Old 05-09-2007, 05:23 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Another Beckett bites the dust.

On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:49:16 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

Are you using them externally - outside the pond?

To my knowledge Beckett only makes sump pumps, so they're in water, in the
last barrel of the gravity fed filter.

I'll switch to Danners/Pondmasters as someone suggested.

I think this is a good idea, they save power. They aren't as powerful as a
Beckett, in that they lose gph fast due to head. As in, on my pond, the
Danner 1800 will only give 1300-1400 gph, while my 1600 Becket will give me
1500 gph. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us