Old 05-09-2007, 11:06 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Vegemite?

HC wrote:
Pretty stupid!! Crickets are those little insects that hop inside and
make a squeaking noise at night! LOL

Because I'm not a fan of cricket/football/tennis/golf/etc etc I would
have replied....motorsport!! LOL What else is there?? ;-))

lol. Back in high school, it was soccer and softball and we would have
been considered a totally aussie high school. Almost nil low OS born
kids, and very few os born parents.

The reason was simple; that was where the majority of kids ended up
because they didn't get selected for the competitive teams.