Old 05-09-2007, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT Help needed please

On 5/9/07 08:58, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:04:21 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip

Perhaps the Millennium Bug is striking late. ;-)

Yes but which millennium? :-)

Pessimist! ;-)

However, a couple of
people kindly took this to email and checked it for me. The overall feeling
is that it was a genuine misrouting.

The messages with a UTC -0700 are sent via google groups and nothing to do
with
local PC settings in this case. Something else google groups does wrong.

I've only used Google groups in the past when something has gone awol with
my news reader or something of that sort. It is - or was - a very
cumbersome way to post and read, IMO. And of course, it's wide open to sock
puppet use.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk