Old 05-09-2007, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

wrote:
On 5 Sep, 13:29, "Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:

And yet you could look mature and ignore the whole thing.

I'm afraid this makes no sense whatsoever. Changing your web browser
has no effect on your email address.

See your first sentence Linz, apply it and give us all a break please.

Oh, bless you, dear. I'm going to be the first to say I'm not mature. You
have shown by your response that you obviously aren't.