Old 05-09-2007, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Help needed please

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

Watch this newsgroup and see what I mean.

The _one_ thing I keep watching for, in this newsgroup, is for
YOU to post something remotely connected to *gardening*!

--
AnneJ

and do you learn from my gardening posts? I am not too much of an expert,
but I do give good advice and help where I can. For example I gave offers of
Lilly of the Valley the other day. Didn't see you rushing up to take up my
offer :-)) Bay Trees grow like weeds in our garden and I have offered those
too. (Three urglers have visited us when visiting the Isle of Wight and
taken seedlings so things do happen off screen, but then emailing should be
more common to some posters than it is)

As Shaw Taylor said 'Keep em peeled'

Kindest possible regards

Mike