Old 05-09-2007, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Help needed please

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "'Mike'" contains these words:

The two I use are quite animated. One has in excess of 600
subscribers.

Good grief - poor moderator/s!

They don't do anything except control membership.

The thing is that with a membership without those causing trouble and
stirring things up in an aggressive manner, there is very little to do.
It would be a good idea, and I have mentioned it before, for this
newsgroup
to be moderated and I am quite certain that certain antagonistic members
would soon be banned or told to control their contributions.

I would class _you_ amongst the 'antagonistic members' of this group.

If it was a moderated group, that means that _you_ would be banned!

--
AnneJ

Sweetie Pie you say the sweetest things :-))

Kindest regards

Mike
xxx

www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates