Old 05-09-2007, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT Help needed please

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 5, 8:52 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from contains these words:

On 5 Sep, 17:52, Anne Jackson wrote:
If it was a moderated group, that means that _you_ would be banned!
C'mon Anne, be honest, Mike isn't the only one posting on this group
and not talking about gardening issues. And he is not the only one who
is constantly poking either. Mike is terribly upset about the
treatment he has had here - but he has always remained polite. He is
an example of tolerance, he really is.

My granny used to say 'If you pick at a scab it never heals' and, you
know something? She was right!

Mike needs to stop picking...

That's my little piece of wisdom for today. Let's hope he heeds it?

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long

I was thrown from a horse last week and I have scabs down my right
forearm and my left buttock!!!!! Anyway, I can't stop picking
them!!!!!

Judith

Funny combination;-) How did you land? (Besides uncomfortably)

Mike

www.rneba.org.uk to find your ex-Greenie mess mates
www.iowtours.com for all ex-Service Reunions. More being added daily