Old 05-09-2007, 03:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default US, CA, SF: GG Park-Dahlia Garden, Conserv of Flowers etc - ggpark9-1-07 6.JPG (1/2)

Rob wrote...
Haven't posted here in a year or two or three. Digital camera file sizes
keep growing; does this group have some recommended maximum file size?
Was
going to post the originals, but they are ~2MB, so reduced them. The
large
pano original is 5MB. Any feelings about multiparts? I have a 6 Mb
connection so size doesn't matter to me, but I remember the pain of dial
up.

I didn't see any of your photos except two bits which looked good. I am not
about to possibly waste my time trying to combine photos so never see such.
I suspect I am not alone.
I usually reduce the size of mine to under 500Kb possibly more. If anyone
wants a full size file then they just have to ask.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden