Old 05-09-2007, 11:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from FragileWarrior contains these
words:

Spam in my eyes.

Why?

Have you seen the pics? They are highly cultivated plants, nobody
could possibly mistake them for forest flowers.

It's so obviously NOT a genuine attempt to get the flowers named.
Otherwise, he would by now, have changed the titels to the names
provided when he asked the same Q on another group.

" If our advertisements interest you, please visit them" is a
prominent feature of the page.

He wants to raise the number of page-hits , so that said
advertisers
will pay him more.
He's using his dishonest, pretend appeal to group member, so make us
go to the website and be counted.

Janet

Oh, well, then let's kill him right now. I mean, REALLY, just slaughter
him and think nothing more of it.

Oh, yeah, I didn't notice that ads at all so I guess it's only SPAM for
the folks who go looking for it.